Data Subject Policy
The purpose of this document is to determine the protocol to be followed in order to comply with the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, forgetfulness, opposition, limitation of processing, portability, and opposition to automated decision-making of personal data held in the files owned by Astranix Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) contains the rights of the data subject, including clarifications and new rights. The Regulation also lays down specific conditions concerning the procedure to be followed in order to ensure that data subjects can exercise their rights.
The purpose of this procedure is to bring closer together and facilitate the procedure to be followed by Astranix Technologies Pvt. Ltd. stakeholders in order to give effect to their rights in this area with regard to the personal data provided to the company.
2. Terms and Definitions
- Affected: The person to whom the data belongs.
- Communication or transfer of data: Any disclosure of data to a person other than the data subject.
- Consent of the data subject: Any expression of free, unequivocal, specific and informed will by which the data subject consents to the processing of personal data concerning him/her.
- Personal Data: Any information concerning identified or identifiable individuals.
- Right of Access: It is acknowledged that the interested party may request a copy of the personal data processed.
- Right to Erasure/to be forgotten: Request the cancellation of your data. You must take into account whether the data whose cancellation is requested is necessary and not erroneous, neither obsolete nor excessive, in the employment relationship.
- Right to restriction of processing: In the exercise of this right, the interested party can request that, to his personal data, temporarily or indefinitely, the operations of treatment that would correspond in each case are not applied.
- Right to object: With the exercise of this right, the owner of the data is opposed to the use of any personal data for a specific purpose. You must take into account whether the processing of the data to which you object is necessary in the employment relationship, because if it is, the organization will be authorized to refuse it.
- Right to data Portability: In the exercise of this right, the data subject may request that his/her data be transmitted from one party responsible to another, or to his/her person, in a structured, common and automated format that allows for its automated reading.
- Right to rectification: By exercising this right, the data subject communicates to the organization the data that have changed and no longer correspond to his person so that they can be modified or cancelled.
- Data processor: A natural or legal person, public authority, service or any other body which, alone or jointly with others, processes data on behalf of the controller. File: Any organized set of personal data, whatever the form or modality of its creation, storage, organization and access.
- Stakeholder: The person to whom the data belongs.
- Data processing: Operations and technical procedures of an automated or non-automated nature that allow for the collection, recording, storage, processing, modification, blocking and cancellation, as well as the transfer of data resulting from communications, queries, interconnections and transfers.
- Controller: Natural or legal person, public or private, or administrative body, who decides on the purpose, content and use of the processing.
- Applicant: Person to whom the data belongs.
Description of Data Subject Right
Personal data and processing
Right of Access
The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation from the Privacy Officer as to whether the data are being processed or transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In the event that the data subject requests a copy of the personal data processed, the Privacy Officer shall provide it in a common electronic format.
Right of Rectification
The data subject shall have the right to have inaccurate personal data concerning him corrected without undue delay by the controller. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data supplemented, including by an additional declaration.
Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten)
The data subject shall have the right to obtain without undue delay from the Privacy Officer the deletion of personal data concerning him/her. The Privacy Officer is obliged to delete personal data when:
- The data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Are obsolete.
- The data subject’s consent to processing is withdrawn.
- Have been used in an unlawful manner.